Vectrus RCC-SWA Remedy Administrator I in Kuwait
The Remedy Administrator specializes in maintaining and providing Tier II troubleshooting for the current RCC-SWA Remedy ITSM 8.1 system along with future updates and versions of the system. The Remedy Administrator also manages Remedy application, Mid-Tier, single sign-on in a highly virtualized and clustered environment. The ideal candidate demonstrates proficiency in BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS), Remedy Mid-Tier, BMC Atrium SSO, and the ITSM Suite to include Incident, Problem, Service Request, Change and Asset management.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Provide Remedy ITSM administrative support including groups / location updates, creation and modifications of user accounts, troubleshooting end user and issues, report generation, monitoring system logs, and general maintenance.
2. Responsible for the monitoring and testing of system backups and restores, installation of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) security patches, and installation of operating system and software patches.
3. Ability to troubleshoot servers and infrastructure equipment
4. Ability to assess networking requirements and provide solutions
5. Ability to make accurate and independent decisions under pressure
6. Experience with a customer service oriented company
7. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
8. Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
9. Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
1. Candidate must be able to lift, push and pull up to 40 lbs.
2. The work environment will be 95% indoor and 5% outdoor. The outdoor work environment may exceed temperatures 100º F. Candidate must be able to withstand extreme heat physically.
Education: Associate's Degree or equivalent experience preferably in Computer Science or MIS, IS, Engineering or related field. One-year related experience can be substituted for one year of education if the degree is required. One year of related academic study above the high school level may be substituted for one year of experience up to a maximum of a 4-year bachelor's degree in a Software Engineering or Business Information Systems discipline for three years general experience.
Experience: Three years of progressive experience in administering the BMC ITSM Suite and related applications. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows platforms utilizing Tomcat web servers, BMC application servers.
Certifications: This position requires candidates to adhere to DoD 8570.01-M. All candidates are required to maintain at least one (1) baseline certification and one (1) computing environment (CE) certification. The authorized certifications for this job title are listed as follows:
IAT Level: IAT II
• CASP, CCNA Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GSEC, GCED, GCIH, SSCP
• MCSE Desktop Infrastructure 2012
• MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012
• MCSE Private Cloud 2012
• Accredited BMC Administrator
Title: RCC-SWA Remedy Administrator I
Requisition ID: OMD000378
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.