Vectrus Dining Facility Manager-Kuwait in Kuwait
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
Oversee all food services operations under the general guidance of the Government Food Service Advisor. The DFAC Manager will direct all work and be responsible for performance in each facility (to include subcontractors) to meet the specific performance requirements and standards in the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:Please list by order of priority and, if possible, provide the percentage of time spent on the activity all should equal 100%.
1. Dining Facility Manager will be responsible for receiving, storing and issuing CLASS I Operational Rations; conducting the 28 day menu and planning with the Government Food Service Advisor; Requisitioning and Acquisition of Subsistence from Prime Vendors and utilizing the System Total Ordering Ration Electronic Receipt system (STORES) and DSCP.
2. Responsible for storing all subsistence to ensure food items are sanitary and remain fresh before consumed; subsistence is not handled in any manner that exposes the food items to unsanitary conditions or environmental temperature and humidity conditions that could damage or spoil the subsistence; comply with Chapter 13 of FM 10-23-2, TB MED 530 and all US Department Health and Human Services Food Code standards, and keep records of all food received and stored as required, verifying proper handling and storage procedures are used.
3. Manage subcontractors with food preparation, food serving, cashier operations, cleanliness of the dining areas, serving lines, kitchens, temperature danger zones, dishwashing area and storage areas IAW with PWS and SOPs.
4. Maintain all equipment accountability and serviceability and turn-in and ordering of stockage levels.
5. Ensure that all employees are always in compliance with all established Safety Policies and Regulations.
6. Direct and ensure that HACCP procedures are followed.
7. Performs other duties and assignments as required.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Computer, Cell Phone, Vehicle, MHE, and other office equipment.
Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Must be able to lift/push/pull 50 lbs.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
Must maintain a current Serve-Safe certification certificate (Within 4 years).
Military food service experience in the grade of Sergeant First Class (E-7) or above within the past eight (8) years, one (1) year must have been served as a manager or assistant manager.
Should be knowledgeable in AFMID, STORES, inventory control. HACCP, FM-10-23-2, DA Pam.30-22, AR. 30-22, TB MED 530, AR 40-25, AR 30-21, and U.S Department of Health and Human Services Food Code standards. Thorough understanding of quality customer food service and preparation of nutritional meals. Must be able to work under pressure. Service oriented.
Organization: Pending Contract
Title: Dining Facility Manager-Kuwait
Requisition ID: PEN001053
Clearance Level required at Start Date: SF85P
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.