Vectrus Administrative Assistant, Senior (OCN) in Kuwait
The Administrative Assistant, Senior is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative, secretarial and executive support- related tasks for the Operations Manager in PWD/Operations.Employee will be responsible in submitting various reports, must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.Must also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Provide administrative support for the Manager, requiring considerable judgment and discretion, to include handling of information of a highly important and confidential nature.
- Exhibit behavior consistent with company code of conduct.
- Proactively manage appointment scheduling and coordination using Microsoft Outlook.
- Possess excellent English oral and written communication skills sufficient to clearly convey messages to co-workers, customers, and all levels of management.
- Must be able to work in a high-stress, fast paced environment and demonstrate the flexibility required to handle a very dynamic work environment.
- Must exhibit strong time management and organizational skills, and possess the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Assemble and analyze information, prepare reports, and agendas.
- Monitoring and maintain staffing base on Basis of Estimates (BOE).
- Maintain files, keep records, compile reports and process documents in a timely manner.
- Draft and produce grammatically correct, accurate and complete final correspondence to include letters, memoranda’s and etc.
- Develop and edit PowerPoint slides, and similar presentation materials.
- Screen and direct incoming calls, set up conference calls, handle walk-in requests, organize and maintain electronic files.
- Candidate must possess professional interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently, in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proactively offer suggestions for process improvements.
- Must be aware of the management financial budget to include; Work Breakdown Structure, Variance, Control Account Plan, Baseline Change Request and Quad Chart.
- Shall work special projects as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal Computer, printers, calculator, copy machines, scanners, FAX machines, phones and other general office equipment. Operates non-tactical vehicles as required.Must also demonstrate executive-level proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Duties will involve the conduct of work in the outdoors with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions including frequent dust storms, and high temperatures – up to 130F degrees in the summer months.Potential exposure to chemical or biological agents could exist.Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in certain areas is required.Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.Normal work week is 48 hours, but must be able to work overtime or shift as required.
Physical requirements include lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. In addition, visual acuity, hearing and speaking requirements would be considered. Consider this section carefully; any physical requirements must be able to be tied back to the major job activities. Refer to the general physical requirement, physical activities, visual acuity, and working conditions checklist for more information.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Associate Degree or Business School Certification desired; high school diploma required.
- Requires 4 or more years of relevant, executive-level experience. Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Four to five years of related experience.Skills:
- A general understanding of basic business practices and basic accounting principles is essential.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to handle confidential company and employee information with complete discretion.
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills, and manage workflow efficiently and accurately.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word and Excel, Outlook, and other related applications.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in order to handle a demanding workload is required.
- Must be able to function with an intermediate level of English oral and written language skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is required.
Organization: KBOSSS OCN
Title: Administrative Assistant, Senior (OCN)
Requisition ID: KBO001021
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.