Honeywell Office Administrator - KUWAITI NATIONAL in Kuwait, Kuwait
Office Administrator - KUWAITI NATIONAL
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The purpose of this role is to assist with facilitating office organization and communication by performing administrative duties. This will include but not limited to the set up of new training and contract booking, calling contractors, making appointments, ordering materials and services, preparing reports, travel booking assistance, site time sheet summary and reports and coupled with Receptionist duties.
The main responsibilities of this role are to coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies; Use your administrative and organizational skills to provide general administrative support to Honeywell executives, including the management of agendas, travel arrangements and appointments. You will work closely with the business leaders and enjoy a lot of interaction with internal employees and external customers. Contribute in a team of highly committed professionals whose organizational and communication skills ensure smooth travel planning, calendar coordination, complex meeting planning and other administrative business processes.
Provide superior administrative support to leaders, enabling them to make most of their time
Grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills while focusing on client support
Contribute to a team-based culture and friendly working environment.
25 Manage calendars
25 Plan complex travel
25 Interact with internal and external customers
25 Process expense reports and invoices
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- A Kuwaiti passport
- High School Diploma
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities and customer focus
- Excellent organizational skills
* WE VALUE *
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Individuals who are self-motivatedand do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web based programs
- Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Some administrative assistant experience
- Qualification in secretarial studies will be a distinct advantage
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req138560
- Category: Business Development
- Location: Al Nakib Bldg, Abu Bakr Al-Sadeeq St, PO. Box 20825, Kuwait, KWT 13069 KWT
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.