Hilton Driver/ Valet parking Agent in Kuwait City, Kuwait
A Driver/ Valet Parking with Hilton Hotels and Resorts provides a transportation service to Guests and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always priorities.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Driver /Valet Parking, you will provide a transportation service to Guest and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome Guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
- Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors
- Park Guests’ cars on the hotel premises
- Provide a driving service to Guests, as required
- Maintain clean and safety hotel vehicles
- Stay current on all hotel services as well as VIP requirements and special events
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health & Safety legislation
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
What are we looking for?
Drivers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous driving experience preferably in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Valid Kuwait Driver’s License
- Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills
- Calm, courteous and discreet
- Possession of a clean driving license/record
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Good spoken communication skills
- Good organisational skills
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Title: Driver/ Valet parking Agent
Requisition ID: HOT051BN