exp Federal Fire Protection Engineer Kuwait in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Major projects require the design services and review of a qualified fire protection engineer. Projects involving design or modification of fire rated construction, fire detection, fire suppression, or life safety systems require the services and review of a qualified fire protection engineer. A qualified fire protection engineer is an integral part of the design team, and must be involved in every aspect of the design as it related to fire protection. This includes, but is not limited to, building code analysis, life safety code analysis, design of automatic detection and suppression systems, water supply analysis, and a multi-discipline review of the entire project.
Principle Areas of Responsibility:
- Employment is project-based and will take place on US Military Bases throughout the Middle East US CENTCOM AOR
- Minimum deployment duration in Kuwait is 1 year.
- A registered professional engineer (P.E.) who has passed the fire protection engineering written examination administered by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveys (NCEES).
- A registered P.E. in a related engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years experience dedicated to fire protection engineering that can be verified with documentation.
- Competitive base salary plus uplifts if applicable.
- CNA USACE Defense Base Insurance is provided.
Application Process Involves:
- Phone Interview.
- In-Person Interview.
- Background Check.
- Fit for Duty Medical Screening is required.
- Immunization will be required.
Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Job Code: 6155
# of openings: 1