Patricio Enterprises Field Service Representative III - OCONUS Kuwait in CAMP ARIFJAN, Kuwait
Benefits:**401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
The Field Service Representative III (FSR) will field, troubleshoot, repair and perform routine preventive maintenance on the USMC Counter Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Electronic Warfare system located Outside the Contiguous United States (OCONUS). The FSR will be responsible to provide operator level maintenance training to the using commands located OCONUS.
Essential Job Functions:
- Inspects, issues, recovers, repairs and accounts for individual components of the focus product in accordance with client references.
- Apply formal training skills in the delivery of periods of instructions to groups.
- Provide informal or formal training or instruction to individuals or groups.
- Advise supported personnel or organizations on technical aspects of the portfolio of equipment.
- Act as a liaison between the supported organization and the Product Management Office, or other customer.
- Creates and delivers reports as required by client.
- May act in a lead role.
- Maintains regular work schedule.
- Obtains and maintains any security clearances, status or licenses required by client to perform work.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position may have supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates at a work site on Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. However, much of the training is delivered outside (field or range environment) or in a classroom environment. Employee must adapt to seasonal environmental conditions and temperatures in workspaces.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is work which requires the following physical activities: reaching, sifting, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity. The ability to read thermometers, scales and other measuring tools is required. Extended periods of standing are routine while inspecting/repairing equipment. Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be fluent in the English language (speaking, reading and writing).
- Must be capable of/experience in developing and delivering formal periods of instruction.
- Must be able to inspect issue, recover and repair the specific client product(s).
- Must be able to establish and maintain a warehouse inventory with real-time asset visibility and reporting.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and office computers.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Work hours are anticipated to consist of 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for 12 months.
Travel will occur according to client's need and could involve supporting USMC Operational Units located in Iraqi and Afghanistan.
Required Education and Experience
- Position requires a HS/GED degree
- Minimum of six (6) to eight (8) years experience with the CREW system is required.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Prior experience serving as a Field Service Representative for USMC CREW systems is desired.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 5949
Position: Field Service Representative III
Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Status: Full Time
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance required
Job Location: CAMP ARIFJAN, , Kuwait
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular